About the Instructor
Ryan Roots is a successful online reseller and serial entrepreneur. After immigrating to America from South Africa he learned the essential sales skills needed to start his first successful company at the age of 19. Since then he has built and sold multiple businesses. Ryan and his wife Allison currently teach others how to build their wealth by reselling products online while still running their own successful six-figure resale company.
In this course, I show you how to best get started reselling products for profit.
- How to get started with as little as a $200 investment and make $2,000 to $7,000 your very first month!
- How to find the most profitable products that will sell quickly – and how to get those products for the lowest prices
- How to create a consistent sales stream that sends profits pouring into your account at all hours of the day and night
- How to automate your business so that you continue to make money even while you travel or otherwise enjoy your freer, less stressful lifestyle
- How to negotiate like a pro to maximize your profit margins
- How to save money on shipping – it would normally take you months to learn these secrets
- How to organize your business so that it becomes a lean, mean profit making machine
- How to obtain and sell products faster than your competitors so that your reputation grows and customers begin looking to you first
- How to destroy any competition and grow your business to larger and larger profits
- A complete easy to follow blueprint for how to source, buy, sell, and ship profitable products quickly and easily
- How to take full advantage of garage sales, thrift shops and auctions to find hot-selling products
- How to find local wholesale deals – plus, how to quick flip big wholesale buys to a network of resellers
- Where to sell specific products for the best profits
- How to excel at reselling whether you live in the US or outside of the country
And much more...
Hi, Im Ryan Roots...
My wife and I made over $250,000 in our first year reselling products online.
The best part? We built this six-figure business with just $200 in startup capital and starting making over $20,000 a month in our first 6 months.
But things weren't always this pretty...
In the beginning of 2016, I was struggling to make ends meet like a lot of people are today. I was looking for something, anything really, that would allow me to produce additional income that I could use to pay my bills.
Eventually, I discovered a huge opportunity to profit by finding products locally to sell online for huge margins.
At the time I had no idea.
Let me give you an example, I’m sure you have heard of eBay. Well, over $82 billion worth of goods were sold on eBay in 2015.
Now you might be thinking - so what, I don’t have anything that I can sell on eBay. But that’s where you are wrong, it’s actually very easy to sell on eBay as well as on another little place that you also may have heard of called Amazon, which generated $88.99 billion in sales in 2014.
And there was actually a recent article in USA Today that said Amazon has a far bigger e-commerce reach than most people realize due to third party sales, which is what we are talking about today. The article said that Amazon's yearly sales account for about 15% of total U.S. consumer online sales, according to the company's statements and the Department of Commerce.
But then it goes on to say that the Seattle e-commerce company may actually be handling double that amount — 20% to 30% of all U.S. retail goods sold online — thanks to the volume of sales it transacts for third parties on its website and app. That’s just another example of the power of reselling.
Let me go back to eBay for a second....
You see, the $82 billion worth of goods sold on eBay in 2015 is a nice, big number but when you dig a little deeper things get really interesting.
You see, the average profit margin when an item is resold on eBay is a whopping 462%!
That means if you buy $200 worth of the right items at garage sales or thrift stores or through some other outlet, you can flip those items and make a profit of $924.
And it’s the same deal on Amazon.
So have I got your attention? I certainly hope so because there are people making money hand over fist right now and all they are doing is reselling products online.
I’m living proof of what is possible. I started reselling products on Feb 1, 2016, and after going through some frustrating trial and error I had earned more than $210,000 by the end of October.
And that’s including a full month that I took off so that my wife and I could travel and do the things that we had been dreaming about doing for years but could never afford.
That’s why I’m so excited to be sharing this with you today. This isn’t some get-rich-quick scheme that promises the world and doesn’t deliver.
This is not about drop-shipping, which frankly doesn’t work because when you get a bunch of people selling the same product it floods the market and profit margins disappear.
This is a legitimate, 100% above board, completely legal business that can be done anywhere in the world. Actually, 60% of eBay’s revenue is generated from outside of the U.S. so this is an ideal business for people in Great Britain and Australia and other countries.
Another great thing about this is that this business model is infinitely scalable – which just means you can go as big as you want.
That means you can do garage sales as a hobby on the weekends if you want or you can scale up to buying full shipping containers full of products to resell.
How much you put into this opportunity – and how much you make – is entirely up to you.
And like I said earlier, you can get started without investing any of your own money.
That means if you’re savings account is practically nonexistent, if all your cash is going to pay bills, if you are struggling with credit card debt, this is your chance to create additional income without going further in debt.
“One man’s junk is another man’s treasure”
That old saying is very true... You may be very surprised at what people want to spend their money on these days. Items at garage sales that the owners think are worthless can actually earn you big money online.
Products that are readily available and inexpensive in one part of a country or in another country all together can be resold to someone in another area or country via Amazon or eBay for a big profit.
There are practically endless opportunities in the resell market – provided you know what is in demand.
To help you get started and avoid that frustrating trial and error that I mentioned that I had to go through, I have created the How to Make Money With Garage Sales and Thrift Stores Training Course.
"I will tell you how to avoid mistakes and instead go straight to making money."
"I will tell you how to avoid mistakes and instead go straight to making money."
As I Guide You Step-By-Step
- How to enjoy consistent earnings using easy-to-follow strategies and techniques
- How to spot the very best resell products long before your competitors
- Purchasing and selling rules that will help you squeeze the maximum cash profit from every product
- How to put it all into practice with zero initial investment
- How to organize your business and become a highly efficient, highly profitable reseller on Amazon and eBay
- What every reseller must know to be successful and maximize their profits
- A complete blueprint for how to make money reselling products found in garage sales and thrift stores
- Step-by-step easy-to-understand methods for reselling that will allow you to make money no matter where you live
- The Resell Riches Top Products to Buy at Garage Sales and Thrift Stores Checklist
You’ll learn the tips and tricks that will allow you to earn maximum profits on both Amazon and eBay no matter where in the world you are.
This course is filled with practical tips that will help you avoid the common mistakes beginners make – saving you valuable time and money and allowing you to discover the absolute surest path to resell riches.
You'll learn how to find profitable deals, negotiate deals to create the best profit margin, and completely bypass reselling’s frustrating trial and error stage and put yourself directly on the fast track to success!