5 Skills To Help You Make $100,000 This Year
We're living in the new skill-based economy, where your income and wealth are directly related to the level of valuable skills you possess. The old-school model of creating a puffed-up resume and hoping for the best no longer works.
Thankfully, we are living through the best time in history to become entrepreneurs. Thanks to technology like the internet and digital currencies like Bitcoin, we're able to benefit from a connected global economy without man-made limiting borders. The reality is that the World's middle class is quickly disappearing. Incomes are stagnant, which means more people are slipping into poverty, but more people are also becoming millionaires at a faster rate than any time in history.
And since corporations are automating and outsourcing as many jobs as possible, it's vital that you take control of your own destiny. It's becoming increasingly difficult for people to rely on a company to employ them for 40 years, give steady raises to keep up with the cost of living, then provide a healthy retirement.
In fact, the cost of healthcare, housing, and education have been rising at an exponential rate for many years. Unfortunately, most education systems are stuck on teaching outdated theory and held back by standardized testing. Instead, we believe it's much wiser to focus on learning valuable skills that can help generate multiple sources of sustainable income.
What are these skills?
- You can master these skills in less than 12 months.
- No need to waste years in school learning boring theory.
- You don't need a degree, a license, or someone's blessing to use these skills.
What You're Going To Learn In This Course:
- 5 highly-valuable skills that are relevant in today's global economy
- The success formula for quickly creating a sizable and sustainable income stream
- How revolutionary changes in technology are disrupting established markets like real estate, finance, and marketing
- The different levels of entrepreneurship, and how to know which one is right for you
- 3 steps to mastering any skill (and why so many people fail)
- Why the new "skill-based" economy is radically different from the old resume-based economy
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone looking to take control of their financial future
- People who are sick of their corporate jobs, and ready to create their own sources of income
- New & experienced entrepreneurs looking to stay on the cutting edge of the latest trends
- Students looking for an a more efficient pathway to getting into a rewarding career